Turning ideas, drawings, or scans into solid 3D files is the bread and butter of Cervine Design, and the first step in most projects towards exporting files for cutting, printing, rendering, etching, embroidery, or any of the other creative processes available once a design is digitised.
- Components and assemblies for 3D printing or laser cutting
- Visualisation/renders and promotional material
- Packaging/clearance/ergonomic checks.
- Plans/working drawings
- CNC commands, toolpaths, and G code.
- Conversion between CAD file formats
Got an idea? contact us directly to make an enquiry.